Catholic School & Charity Partnerships
If your Catholic charitable organization does not have a dedicated planned giving office, the Independent Catholic Foundation would be honored to partner with you.
- With three decades of Catholic endowment administration and marketing experience, we are uniquely qualified to help you build endowment income so you can focus on your core mission.
- Our portfolio is screened with socially responsible guidelines issued by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops.
- Our Finance & Investment Committee actively monitors our portfolio performance to ensure that your endowment grows at our targeted rate of return.
- We are transparent with the publication of annual audits and IRS 990 forms.
- There are no fees to create a new institutional endowment. Our annual administrative fee is a modest 1% of each endowment market value redeemed quarterly at 25 basis points (0.25%).
- With our shared Catholic values, we are committed to helping you spread the Good News for generations to come.
Let us explore your options together.
Individuals who desire to remain anonymous while contributing to other charities will work through us confidentially. We are equipped to process gifts of appreciated stock or mutual fund shares besides checks. Donors receive a charitable gift receipt from us. While there is no minimum gift amount for our services, we charge a modest processing fee of $35 per check that we issue to other charities.
Please call us at (814) 201-2080 to begin the conversation.